- Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you interact with our website:
- Personal information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number) that you voluntarily give to us when you register or interact with the website.
- Usage data, including how you use our website and services, and any other information your browser sends to us.
- Use of Your Information
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- Data Protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal data to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website or serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
- Contact Us